1. Narendra Modi’s party is against homosexuality, evident by BJP’s major part in recriminalizing homosexuality.
2. Modi can move crowds with his articulate and powerful speeches, making him one of the mightiest orators the country has seen.
3. Modi’s adamancy on women’s issues is still very unclear. (Unlike Rahul Gandhi who lives for women empowerment)
4. Modi is a gadget freak and loves twitter.
5. Narendra Modi will be the country’s 16th Prime Minister who would successfully get the statistical mandate to form a government.
6. He has always promoted businesses and development and wants to eradicate red-tapeism.
7. Modi was the Chief Minister during the 2002 Gujrat riots and is accused of doing nothing to control them.
8. He’s the living embodiment of “rags to riches” as he used to sell tea for a living.
9. The American government has not granted Modi a visa since 2005.
10. Modi is pro-China and admires the country.
11. He’s transcended into a cult figure in the country and is loved by masses.